- Duration: 5 hours
- Participants: 10
- Difficulty: Intermediate
A meadow lives from the colorful confusion. Blades of grass look for the shortest way up to the sun. In between you can see a little flower every now and then. Nothing exciting, but always unique.
In this meadow flower class we will combine the technique of watercolor painting, the confetti technique and of class freehand quilting.
Sewing machines and additional materials (e.g. threads) are provided free of charge for each participant.
- Watercolor pencils (colored pencils that can be painted with water), preferably Derwent’s Inktense
- 1 hair brush fine, 1 hair brush medium
- White fabric (for flower): 20 x 30 cm
- Light green fabric (for background): 50 x 60 cm
- At least 4 times different green or brown (for blades of grass): 20 x 30 cm each
- Tulle in dark green or black: 50 x 60 cm
- Embroidery fleece 30 x 30 cm
- Embroidery frame (optional)
- Volume fleece: 50 x 60 cm (can be fusible or Thermolan, not too bulky)
- Backing fabric: 50 x 60 cm
- Spray glue (optional)
- Safety pins
- Rotary cutter
- Cutting mat (if available, there are also some in the class room)
Class Fee: € 85
The class fee includes admission for the day of the class!
- Class Name: Flowers On a Meadow
- Class ID: CKU-WB
All Images ©Christine Küchel, used by kind permission of the artist.