- The 2nd Grit’s Life & Friends Quiltfest Takes Place on 20–21 August 2022 in Suderburg, Germany
- Quilt festival on more than 1.500 sqm
- International Challenge – Winners!
- Classes, lectures and workshops (starting on Friday, 19 August)
- Vendor mall
The opening of the 2nd GL&FQ 2022 with the award ceremony of the Challenge will take place on Friday, 19 August 2022 starting at 6 pm in the foyer of the cafeteria of the Ostfalia College. Afterwards you can visit the exhibitions (until 8 pm).
- Friday, Aug 19.: Classes only
- Saturday, Aug 20: 10:00 to 18:00 hours
- Sunday, Aug 21: 11:00 to 17:00 hours
- One-Day Ticket (Saturday or Sunday): 12 €
- Two-Day Ticket (Saturday andSunday): 18 €
You can purchase tickets when entering the premises.
Entry fees are included in the class fee at the day of the class!
Grit’s Life, Owner Grit Kovacs
+49 5808 755
für angewandte Wissenschaften
Using Public Transportation
We recommend using Deutsche Bahn (German Rail) and the 9 Euro ticket for less stress when travaling to the location.
- Train station: Bahnhof Suderburg
- Bus from train station to Ostfalia Hochschule: 7040/7045
- Taxi (Mietwagen Jutta Mielke): +49 (0)5826-8121