- Duration: 5 hours
- Participants: 10
- Difficulty: Beginners/Intermediate
In this class, we will design geometric forms and create a picture from them.
Differently colored fabrics are appliqued with the household sewing machine.
- 100 cm embroidery fleece (not fusible)
- Differently colored fabrics, batik fabrics are particularly well-suited (larger scraps can be used very well), no conspicuous patterns, if possible
- Thread for sewing and appliqué (black or in the colors of the fabrics)
- 90 cm volume fleece to iron on (H 630)
- 90 cm fabric for the backside
- Sewing machine with sewing foot and embroidery foot
- Small pointed scissors for appliqué
- Fabric scissors
- 2 sheets A4 paper without lines or squared
- Glue stick
- Fine permanent marker black
- Soft pencil
- 30 cm ruler for drawing
Class Fee: € 60
The class fee also includes the admision fee for the day of the class!
- Class Name: Modern Applique
- Class ID: GBK-MA
All images ©Gudrun Brückner-Krebbel, used with kind permission of the artist.