- Duration: 3 hours
- Participants: 18 (6 standup machines, 3 sitdown machines; 2 persons per machine)
- Difficulty: intermediate/advanced
At times, our projects require unique motifs to be quilted in certain areas with more less specific dimensions – e.g. a center medallion or a repetitive motif for an Irish Chain or Double Wedding Ring top. And ever so often you don‘t find a suitable template or stencil in your stash.
In this class, you will learn how to use rulers, a few reference lines and your imagination to easily construct simple or more complex, larger or smaller center motifs that are exactly what you have been looking for for a given quilting project.
- Water-soluble marking pen and/or chalk pen
- Notepad + pencil for doodling
The classroom is equipped with six standup and three sitdown machines. When registering, please specify, which type of machine you’d prefer (note that there is no guarantee for a specific type of machine, however).
Class Fee: € 60
The class fee includes the admission fee to the show for the day of the class!
- Class Title: Rosetta – Constructing a Center Motif
- Class ID: BSC-RM1
All images ©Birgit Schüller, used with kind permission of the artist.